Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default use sub-totals and average in same calculation

I need to create comparison monthly worksheets.
Col A=cust Id
Col B=s/person Id
Col C=Prod Line
Col D=Qty purchased
Col E=$ sold
Col F=COGS

I sorted the date based on S/person, then Cust ID and sub-totaled by col D-F
by cust #. I want to go on to create a second set of sub-totals by s/person
or to bring the s/person Id in each sub-total line. After this is set up, I
need to compare similar data for each month in the curr yr to the previous
year as well as a summary report for year end.