Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I have doubt regarding the find a result with two criteria's!!

Hi,

I have datas in column A and B.

1 06
2 72
3 R8
4 8S
5 JN

for the same column i have corresponding types in column B like HW,
SW, MC.

I have created a list by keepin these data's in column AA and AB.

Now if i select 06 in col A and HW in b means i need result which is
AC column.

Any ideas for this!! Thanks in Advance!!

Thanks and Regards,

S. Praburam