Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default only returning 1st matching entry in table, need to find next matc

I am trying to create a receipt from a list of auction items with the
buyer/cust# in column a, the item# in column b, and the description in column
c. The receipt has the buyer/customer # in cell E7, and I would like the
purchases to start in row 17 and go down from there (B17 is the item#, C17 is
the item description, and E17 is the item price). As the items are sold, I
will be filling in the buyer/cust# next to the auction item in the worksheet.
When the auction is over, I would like to be able to key in the buyer number
on the receipt worksheet and have the purchases fill in so I can print a
receipt. I have the receipt formatted and created and it will work for one
purchase only. However, I am having trouble when a user has multiple
purchases because when I lookup the data, I always only find the first entry
for a specific customer in the list. Can someone help me with a formula to
return those other matching values? Thank you!