Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Chart

Hello.
I am trying to do a chart in excel for my boss that shows different figures.
It is a line graph. He had already completed the line graph a few years ago,
and he would like me to add units along with pricing information. On the
vertical axis, I have price ranges from $500,000 all the way to $900,000. Is
there any possible way I can add units in between those pricing ranges to
make a seperate line?

If you can explain it in chat, please add me on msn.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!