Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Date stamp when a value is entered in a cell

I have a spreadsheet with several different name tabs. Joe tab has col. h-i
that on a daily basis he will go into and put a 1 in. On sheet3, I have all
the names listed and when "joe" updates any of his cells in h-i, I have a
formula of =IF(Joe!H4=1,NOW(),""), but it's changing the date everyday.
I've read some suggestions below on using change function in VB, but not
being very familar at all with coding etc. mine obviously didn't work.
Any further suggestions or help would be appreciated!