Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data Validation 2003, Named Ranges/Formulas

Hi there.

I am having real problems with data validation and understanding how to
attach formulas and named ranges

One of the issues I have is as follows:

My List exists on a sheet called "lists" and is called "fback" - it
contains two values "Checked" and "Awaiting Feedback"

I then have another validation rule on a sheet called "Contacts" in Column
X, which is type of List and has the value of "=fback", So when I select the
drop down it shows me the list as above.

I then have another drop down list on Contacts sheet in column S containing
the values "Master", "Duplicate". What I wanting the new validation rule to
do is prevent the user selecting "Checked" or "Awaiting Feedback" without
selecting "Duplicate" or "Master" in Column C

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See reply to your other post

--
Biff