Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DCOUNTA question

I have a workbook with DCOUNTA used throughout and I want to be able to
delete the count for any cell that isn't numeric. I suspect I'd need to add
a helper column to determine if the cell is numeric (which I don't want to
do). Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to handle this? Hmmm, maybe
I'd just need DCOUNT. Let me know.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt