-   -   I have the checkmark beside print gridlines and they won't print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/172993-i-have-checkmark-beside-print-gridlines-they-wont-print.html)

Lois

I have the checkmark beside print gridlines and they won't print

Tyro[_2_]

I have the checkmark beside print gridlines and they won't print

If you have checked Print/gridlines on the Sheet tab in Page Setup, they
should print

Tyro

"Lois" wrote in message

Gord Dibben

I have the checkmark beside print gridlines and they won't print

Maybe you also have a checkmark beside "Draft Quality"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:20:02 -0800, Lois wrote:

MartinW

I have the checkmark beside print gridlines and they won't print

Hi Lois,

If you are trying to print the gridlines only with no
data in the worksheet they wont print. You need
to put a space in the bottom right cell of the
sheet. If you go into print preview and then close out
of it Excel will put dotted lines where your page
breaks are so you can see where to put the space.
There are other ways to get the page breaks to show
but that is probably the simplest.

Of course, that may be way off track with what
you are trying to do but you didn't give much
detail in your question.

It is also much better to put detail in the body
of your post as well as the subject line even
if it is just repeating the subject line. Depending
on the way they access the newsgroups, some
people cannot respond to the question unless
there is something in the body of the post.

HTH
Martin