Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
J J is offline

Default need a function or property to extract the hyperlink from a cell

I copy a list of hyperlinks with friendly names into a spreadsheet.
However, I want to extract the underlying hyperlinks into their own cells.
Is there a function or a property I can use in a macro to address the
hyperlink behind the friendly name?

Thx,