Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Basic Statistics - which function?

Hi,
I have two data sets each measuring windspeed at different, nearby,
locations. Meaurements were taken at varying intervals during the
same period, (site 1 about every 2 mins, site 2 about every 8
minutes). What I need to do is assess whether the data from one site
is reasonably similar to the other. The help provided on the various
stats functions is not sufficient for me to be sure that I have
selected the correct one - so any hints will be welcome.
Thanks,
rod