Stumped

Default How do I convert text to columns when there is a carriage return?

The data comes in as wrapped text. See below. After reformating to unwrap,
a symbol appears but will not let me copy it to use as "delimiter - other".

"Conv. Clear Regular
Albuquerque NM
Net
Conoco b"

Bernie Deitrick

Stumped,

Use Data | text to columns, delimited, other, and in the other box, hold
down the ctrl key, and type 0010 on your numeric keypad.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP