Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel

How do I paste a photo or an item into a comment block in excel.

I have a page with a yearly calendar and I would like for each calendar to
enlarge once I place my cursor on it.

SO on the page you see 12 months but if you palce the cursor on teh calendar
it will immediately enarge to fill the entire screen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Picture
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200764

"dale" wrote:

How do I paste a photo or an item into a comment block in excel.

I have a page with a yearly calendar and I would like for each calendar to
enlarge once I place my cursor on it.

SO on the page you see 12 months but if you palce the cursor on teh calendar
it will immediately enarge to fill the entire screen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Send me an email if you want a sample workbook with the code and instructions
needed.

Change the AT and DOT for my email address.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:26:03 -0800, dale wrote:

How do I paste a photo or an item into a comment block in excel.

I have a page with a yearly calendar and I would like for each calendar to
enlarge once I place my cursor on it.

SO on the page you see 12 months but if you palce the cursor on teh calendar
it will immediately enarge to fill the entire screen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See Debra's site for coding to add Pictures to Comments and enlarge/center
Comments on screen.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#Picture

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#Centre