Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking Excel Worksheets

I have an excel spreadsheet that contains two worksheets one that I am using
to export the results of an access query into excel while the other one has
the exact locations where the exported fields need to go. I was wondering if
anyone could help me accomplish having fields from the exported data go to
certain fields in the spreadsheet. I have been told that excel functions can
accomplish this but I'm not exactly sure which ones. So any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just minutes ago I stumbled across this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...sloc=en-us&p=1

Does that help?

Regards,
Ryan--