Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default If not, then populate.

Anyone know how to do this or a formula that will help me accomplish this?

If information within Column C of Worksheet 1 is not within Column B of
Worksheet 2, then populate a new row on Worksheet 2 with information missing
from Column C of Worksheet 1.

This is basically what I need.

I need all the missing information within the column to copy everything in
the row of the column item missing. Is there also a way to specify where the
row information will be placed on worksheet two, for example, B6 on worksheet
1 needs to populate on C24 of worksheet 2.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you excelent...

I entered the formula and so far I believe it works... I have to look at it
a little further.
Could you please explain how this formula works?
Is there an easy way to get rid of blank cells within a certain region?