Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default apr to apy

Hi,

I was looking for two formulas. One if I have an APR, to be able to insert
that and get the APY. Same thing in reverse...if i have an APY to input it
to get an APR.

thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Since you didn't give any specific details of your scenario, just look in the
help menu for the following...adapt to suit your needs...
RATE(nper,pmt,pv,fv,type,guess)

FV(rate,nper,pmt,pv,type)

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"Carrie" wrote:

Hi,

I was looking for two formulas. One if I have an APR, to be able to insert
that and get the APY. Same thing in reverse...if i have an APY to input it
to get an APR.

thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,

i wasn't trying to get that specific. only if a bank states that it gives a
5.50 APR,
I just want to put that into a field, and have it convert to APY.

other banks gives only APY's. I want to plug that into a field, and have it
give me the APR.