Justine Burn via OfficeKB.com

Default Sumif or Sumproduct

HI. I need a formula that checks if there are numbers in both 2002 column
and 2003 column, and if so totals 2002 numbers. ie: if both years had a
sale figure in them then add 2002 number so I can see the retention rate of
customers. Thanks for any help. J

Justine Burn via OfficeKB.com

thanks but i only want it to add the 2002 column. your answer adds both
2002 and 2003. cheers

Bob Phillips

Are you sure that you tested this correctly. It seems to work correctly as I
understand your request.

--

HTH

RP