Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i set up a debit and credit formula on the worksheet

I,m trying to do so accounting on the spreed sheet and i need to add and
subtract.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=A1+B1 to add
=A1-B1 to subtract
--
David Biddulph

"Ruth Blackwell" <Ruth wrote in message
I,m trying to do so accounting on the spreed sheet and i need to add and
subtract.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:14:05 -0800 from <?B?UnV0aCBCbGFja3dlbGw=?
= <Ruth :
I,m trying to do so accounting on the spreed sheet and i need to add and
subtract.

Add is "+" and subtract is "-".

Have you been through an Excel tutorial?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/