Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default if statement? Want to populate whats in cell or N/A if cell is zer

Hi, I need to pull a value from one sheet to another. I want the value to
populate in a new worksheet as is, but if the value is zero i need it to read
N/A.

How can I do this? an If statement?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Melanie,

You don't give much detail but this may point you in the right direction:-

=IF(Sheet2!A1<0,Sheet2!A1,"N/A")

Mike

"Melanie" wrote:

Hi, I need to pull a value from one sheet to another. I want the value to
populate in a new worksheet as is, but if the value is zero i need it to read
N/A.

How can I do this? an If statement?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Melanie" wrote:
Hi, *I need to pull a value from one sheet to another. *I want the value to
populate in a new worksheet as is, but if the value is zero i need it to read
N/A.

How can I do this? *an If statement?

Thank you!- Hide quoted text -

Additionally, you don't have to use the <0 like Mike's formula. You
can use:

=IF(Sheet2!A1=0,"N/A",Sheet2!A1).

It just depends on the logic you want to employ.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default if statement? Want to populate whats in cell or N/A if cell is

Thank you for the help! I used a close version to this formula and finally
was able to get it to work

Thank you for your help!