Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy a Negative value to another WS

I have a workbook that has more than 1 worksheet. I need to copy figures
from my Input ws to the Posting ws if the cell in the Input sheet is greater
than a blank. However, if the value is negative, I also need to to show it
as a negative on the Posting sheet. Following is the formula I am using,
however, a negative number is showing as a positive on the Posting sheet.
How can I correct this?

=IFBLANK(Input!E7)," ",ABS(Input!E7))

Any help would be appreciated
--