Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I substitute a conditional parameter in every formula on page

I would like to have a series of worksheets where each recognizes a specific,
unique conditional parameter in part of a formula, without having to change
each pages' individual cells' formulas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Allocate a cell, say A1, on each sheet to hold the parameter. The formulas
can be the same, but each sheet can hold a different value in A1
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200761

"Paulyfudd" wrote:

I would like to have a series of worksheets where each recognizes a specific,
unique conditional parameter in part of a formula, without having to change
each pages' individual cells' formulas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I substitute a conditional parameter in every formula on p

Thanks

I got it linked to a time stamp formula on a protected page, now

Cheers