Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 2008 Julian Callendar

How do I have repeat meetings fill all the other months when I enter it once
in Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sandy wrote...
How do I have repeat meetings fill all the other months when I enter
it once in Jan

Excel isn't a calendar organizer, but it can be made to do such
things. However, different people's approaches may (and almost
certainly do) differ. So without details from you, impossible to give
a detailed answer. In generalities, if cell C3 contained a date you
wanted to repeat in every other month of the same year, the formula

=DATE(YEAR(C3),MONTH(C3)+n,DAY(C3))

would return the same day of the month n months after the date in C3
as long as DAY(C3) <= 28. Or, if you have the Analysis ToolPak loaded,
you could use

=EDATE(C3,n)