Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Cursor problems 2007

1. I have a wireless mouse. When I click on a cell, it not only highlights
the cell that I clicked on but it also highlights the three next cells down
the page. For example, if I highlight cell D17, it also highlights D18, 19 &
20. I took my wireless mouse and used it on another computer that had EXCEL
2003....Experienced no problem

Question: Has anyone else had this problem with 2007 version of EXCEL?.

2. When I hit the icon to insert a page header or footer, the view of my
worksheet changes to what appears to be a WORD doc (i.e, a ruler appears at
the top). What do I need to do to go back to the original view
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please do not multipost.

1) answered in Newusers group: where I stated that this is NOT a know XL
2007 problem so your mouse is suspect.

2) Click the View tab on Ribbon, then in the Workbook Views group (leftmost
on screen) click Normal
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme