Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Resetting cells

I want to create a Command Button that when pressed will set the value of
cell D10, for example, to the value in C10. I suspect there's an easy
solution, but not yet found it in the VBA book I have. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Enter this in your VBA module.

Sub ChangeValue()
Range("D10").value = Range("C10").value

End Sub

Then create a command button, and assign it the ChangeValue macro.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M