Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Update online spreadsheet`

dHello guys,

i didnt know were else i could put this question.

We are 3 people that we are working on 2 spreadsheets, which are
continiously updated by any of the 3 of us during a day.
Is there a way to upload these spreadsheets on a server, use these
spreadsheets and when we save them to be saved online, in order for the other
person to use, the updated one.
We dont want to send each time through email the updated spreadsheets.

Thank you in advance,
Haris Eliades