Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Not sure what to title this????

Here's the deal:

I have a report that I need to run and is is missing a column that is needed
from it. We have one column with a spefic site # attached but we jwould like
the county to also show. I can run another report with the site # and
country listed. I would like to compare the site #'s from the one report to
the site #'s on the other and if it matches I would like to have the county
associated with that site to be listed.

I hope this is enough information.

Does anyone have the formula to do this? I haven't used formula's that use
another workbook, but I have used formula's on other worksheets. Either way,
please specify if I should paste the second report into another worksheet in
the workbook or not.

Thank you in advance for all your help :-)