Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Gift Exchange Help!

I have 10 names in column A. I would like to make the computer essentially
pick names out of a hat for me and put in column B. Would like to use same
spreadsheet every year without repetition of gift giver/recipient...thinking
I'd like to make a new column for every year? How do I do this???? HELP
PLEASE!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://tinyurl.com/29fgay

Thanks to RagDyer for digging that up and providing the nice short link!

P.S. If the sample file link has expired I still have the sample file and
can post another link.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP