Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Offset Function

I am using the offset function on many of my sheets and have made them all
identical so that this runs smoothly/dynamically update information. I would
now like to pull information using this function from another workbook. When
I try to do this I receive a "VALUE#" error. How I can I pull in this
information using either this function or one that is similar in nature?