Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i convert this to a formula +"sheet1!J"&(sheet2!A30)-1

can someone help me ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"joel" wrote in message
can someone help me ?

Please ask your question in the body of the post, not the subject line!

Is this what you want?
=INDIRECT("Sheet1!J"&Sheet2!A30-1)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Joel, Next time, put your question within the body of the message, not the
subject. Next, you don't reference a cell in your "formula" in the first
part, ie "J". Tell us what is in the cells you are reference so we can help
you because the "&" is probably not necessary. Not sure why you have quotes.

Les

can someone help me ?