Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calendar control size trouble!

Hi to everyone,
I'm using this code to add dates in a rage of cells. It uses a
calendar control to fill in dates.
I found it to this web-site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

It's working well but the only problem is that:
When the calendar pops up it shrinks its size every time I try to open
the workbook.
I mean, I chose its size, of course, I save the excel file and when I
reopen it, the calendar control form have a smaller size with respect
to the one I set up previously!
What I am missing to do? May be I just doing something stupid but I
can't go out from this clue!

Hope someone will help me!
Bye,
Stefano.

***start code***
Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = Calendar1.Value
'ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "dd/mm/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("D2:D71"), Target) Is Nothing
Then
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width
Calendar1.Top = Target.Top + Target.Height
Calendar1.Visible = True
' select Today's date in the Calendar
'Calendar1.Value = Date
If Not IsDate(Target.Value) Then
Calendar1.Value = Date
Else
Calendar1.Value = Target.Value
End If
ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False
***end code***
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Stefano

Do you change the Zoom of the worksheet < 100 ?

Try to delete the control and add it again

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On 3 Dic, 18:37, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
[...]

Hi Ron,
first of all many thanks to answered me.

I usually have the zoom factor of the worksheet to 85%, I deleted the
control and added it again but I'm still having the problems.
But if I try to apply your code in a new clean worksheet the problems
seems to disappear...

Let me ask you just one more thing; In the cells (E2:E71) near the
ones the calendar control is applied I insert this formula
=IF(D17="";"";GIORNO.LAVORATIVO(D17;10)). Could be this the problems?
I mean, could this to interfere with the control.

Bye,
Stefano.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Stefano

Delete the control
Save the workbook
Add the control
Save the workbook again

Is it working OK now ?

--

wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On 3 Dic, 22:39, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi Stefano

Delete the control
Save the workbook
Add the control
Save the workbook again

Is it working OK now ?

--

[...]

I think the problems is when I try to insert the control on each
sheets of the same workbook.

In any case many thanks the same for your help.
Bye,
Stefano.