Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Consolidate Worksheet Contents

Greetings to All!
I have a workbook with say 8 to 9 worksheets each containing multiple
columns not arranged the sequencially.

For Eg
Sheet 1 has the following Column Headers:

COMPOUND DESCRP LOOPID MEAS HSCI1 LSCI1

Sheet 2:

COMPOUND NAME DESCRP PERIOD PHASE LOOPID

Sheet 3:

DESCRP PERIOD PHASE LOOPID SIMOPT

and so on...

Now I want to consolidate all the contents of Worksheets under a Single TAB,
how do I go about it? Is there a macro Readily available?

On searching the forums I found a similar problem addressed by Mr. Bernie
Deitrick. But that didn't serve my purpose as it had a restriction of only 3
columns :(

Thanks a lot in anticipation ;)