Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default In Excel: Time Entering

How would I set up a Time format that every time I insert the Time
hh:mm:ss,It will not update automatically example: =NOW() ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you could do without the seconds, Control-Shift-Colon (or, for date &
time together, Control-Semi-colon space Control-Shift-Colon).
--
David Biddulph

"Reno747" wrote in message
How would I set up a Time format that every time I insert the Time
hh:mm:ss,It will not update automatically example: =NOW() ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy and paste special as values or use VBA (macros)

Peo Sjoblom