Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DDE function with variables

I have the following DDE function that I would like to replace the word
'DESCRIPTION' with cell reference B1 and '.RUYXP' with cell reference C1

=TOS|DESCRIPTION!'.RUYXP'

I tried concatenate and &ing the fields but then I'm only able to create
text and not a real DDE function. Could someone let me know if there is a
way? Thanks in advance.