Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Read Excel row values

Hi
Kindly help!!!!!!!!!

I have to read the excel row values say from A1 to A12

The requirement is something like
i have to get the values from the excel sheet of a perticular row i.e
i have to itrate thru the row and get the values till a blank cell is
encountered. Can anyone provide me a solution.

thanks and regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi shantanu

you could use a loop

start_row = 1
for i = start_row to activesheet.rows.count
if activesheet.cells(i,1).value = "" then exit for
'do here whatever you want
next i

you can change the value of start_row if you don't
want to start from row 1.

if you need to know more, just ask.

hth

Carlo

On Nov 28, 2:59 pm, shantanu wrote:
Hi
Kindly help!!!!!!!!!

I have to read the excel row values say from A1 to A12

The requirement is something like
i have to get the values from the excel sheet of a perticular row i.e
i have to itrate thru the row and get the values till a blank cell is
encountered. Can anyone provide me a solution.

thanks and regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 28, 12:09 pm, carlo wrote:
Hi shantanu

you could use a loop

start_row = 1
for i = start_row to activesheet.rows.count
if activesheet.cells(i,1).value = "" then exit for
'do here whatever you want
next i

you can change the value of start_row if you don't
want to start from row 1.

if you need to know more, just ask.

hth

Carlo

On Nov 28, 2:59 pm, shantanu wrote:

Hi
Kindly help!!!!!!!!!

I have to read the excel row values say from A1 to A12

The requirement is something like
i have to get the values from the excel sheet of a perticular row i.e
i have to itrate thru the row and get the values till a blank cell is
encountered. Can anyone provide me a solution.

thanks and regards- Hide quoted text -

Thanks a loads
But can you provide the same wrt c#
it will highly helpful.

[...]

[...]