Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Row Hide Or 0 value

Hi Friends,

1 Smart Plan
Single plan

2 ___________ (Premium for Smart Plan) ( user input)

3 ___________ (Premium for Single Plan) ( user input)

assume _____ is a A2 (Cell) , assume _____ is a A3 (Cell).

1. A1 Is in validation, Weather i was select the Smart plan Option, A3
will be a ' 0 ' (zero value) or Hide the Entrie row with 0 value of
A3,

2. A1 Is in validation, Weather i was select the Single plan Option,
A2 will be a ' 0 ' (zero value) or Hide the Entrie row with 0 value of
A2,

Pls kindly help and guide me , regarding above problem,

let me know any possibilites in excel formula or macro.

Regards,

deen