Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Row Hide Or 0 value

Hi Friends,

1 Smart Plan
Single plan

2 ___________ (Premium for Smart Plan) ( user input)

3 ___________ (Premium for Single Plan) ( user input)

assume _____ is a A2 (Cell) , assume _____ is a A3 (Cell).

1. A1 Is in validation, Weather i was select the Smart plan Option, A3
will be a ' 0 ' (zero value) or Hide the Entrie row with 0 value of
A3,

2. A1 Is in validation, Weather i was select the Single plan Option,
A2 will be a ' 0 ' (zero value) or Hide the Entrie row with 0 value of
A2,

Pls kindly help and guide me , regarding above problem,

let me know any possibilites in excel formula or macro.

Regards,

deen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you want the words "(Premium for Smart Plan)" to appear in column
B? If so, you can just use one cell A2 for your input and enter this
in B2:

="(Premium for "&A1&")"

No need to hide A2/A3.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 26, 8:54 am, deen wrote:
Hi Friends,

1 Smart Plan
Single plan

2 ___________ (Premium for Smart Plan) ( user input)

3 ___________ (Premium for Single Plan) ( user input)

assume _____ is a A2 (Cell) , assume _____ is a A3 (Cell).

1. A1 Is in validation, Weather i was select the Smart plan Option, A3
will be a ' 0 ' (zero value) or Hide the Entrie row with 0 value of
A3,

2. A1 Is in validation, Weather i was select the Single plan Option,
A2 will be a ' 0 ' (zero value) or Hide the Entrie row with 0 value of
A2,

Pls kindly help and guide me , regarding above problem,

let me know any possibilites in excel formula or macro.

Regards,

deen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I need the data not like tht,

can you pls go thru the link i have attached the EG:excel sheet,

http://www.savefile.com/files/1224221