Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW DO I CONVERT LOTUS 123 (ON DOS) TO EXCELL?

I HAVE MANY LARGE FILES ON LOTUS 123. I CAN'T PRINT THEM OR MOVE THEM TO MY
OFFICE PC. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please get your caps lock key repaired. SHOUTING is a breach of netquette.
--
David Biddulph

"LOTUS/EXCELL" wrote in message
I HAVE MANY LARGE FILES ON LOTUS 123. I CAN'T PRINT THEM OR MOVE THEM TO MY
OFFICE PC. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
xl will open a wk4 or earlier version of lotus but xl stopped supporting
after that. if your lotus file are in .123 format you will have to find
someone with a copy of lotus. lotus will save a file in xl format (and faster
than xl will save a file in xl format) but if the file has vb macros in it,
you will loose these. lotus does not support vbe.

regards
FSt1