-dc-

Default Need to find the right-most cell value in a string of cells

In a row of Excel cells, I am wanting to print the last cell. For example
A1=2, A2=55, A3=9. I would like to create a formula within a cell that
displays 9 (the last number given. This formula cell would display 9) So on
my next row I may have B1=99, B2=9, B3=5, B4=88. So, in this formula cell I
would like to display 88.

I have about 100 rows with different amounts of data in columns. column a
may have 5 cells with data and column B may have 7, while column C may have
2. I need the right-most data to display in an identified cell.

I'd like to use this in Excel or create an expression in Access to display
the data.

Ken Wright

Ways to find the last value:-

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A) for last numeric entry in a column

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,1:1) for last numeric entry in a row

=LOOKUP(REPT("z",255),A:A) for last text entry in a column

=LOOKUP(REPT("z",255),1:1) for last text entry in a row

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"-dc-" wrote in message
In a row of Excel cells, I am wanting to print the last cell. For example
A1=2, A2=55, A3=9. I would like to create a formula within a cell that
displays 9 (the last number given. This formula cell would display 9) So

on
my next row I may have B1=99, B2=9, B3=5, B4=88. So, in this formula cell

would like to display 88.

I have about 100 rows with different amounts of data in columns. column a
may have 5 cells with data and column B may have 7, while column C may

have
2. I need the right-most data to display in an identified cell.

I'd like to use this in Excel or create an expression in Access to display
the data.

Domenic

Last value in a row...

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,1:1)