Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can I have the formulas instead of computation on the screen.

I want to see the formula instead of the result of the computation in each
cell when I print.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsOptionsView tab, check Formulas

You can also toggle this with a shortcut:

CTRL+`

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Printing formulas" <Printing wrote in message
|I want to see the formula instead of the result of the computation in each
| cell when I print.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In addition to Niek's post, if you want you can print the formulas, values and
addresses on a separate sheet if you wished.

Code at John Walkenbach's site.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:04:01 -0800, Printing formulas <Printing
wrote:

I want to see the formula instead of the result of the computation in each
cell when I print.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for a useful addition, Gord!

Sometimes it' better to spend an additional "few seconds" to think about what the OP is trying to do

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel