nccpa13

Default Can I create a formula to find a specific value within a group of.

I need to find an effficient way to find a specific value within a set.
Using the "OR" function is cumbersome and limiting.
JulieD

depending on what it is you want to return a couple of functions spring to
mind, namely:
MATCH
LOOKUP
VLOOKUP

.... if you'ld like to post back with more details we might be able to give a
better answer.

Cheers
JulieD