Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can i set a cell to alarm if a date isnt enterd before a set date

I would like to be able to alarm the fact that a date has not been entered
into the cell before a set date. IE: We sent a Drawing for approval on
10-nov-07. This is placed in cell H-7. We expect to see a reply by 15-nov-07.
Can i use a fromula to alert me if this date is not inserted into cell H-8?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 15, 3:22 pm, davio wrote:
I would like to be able to alarm the fact that a date has not been entered
into the cell before a set date. IE: We sent a Drawing for approval on
10-nov-07. This is placed in cell H-7. We expect to see a reply by 15-nov-07.
Can i use a fromula to alert me if this date is not inserted into cell H-8?

Do you want to set off the alarm if no date is entered at all, or if
the date is not entered until 15-nov-07?

Carlo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Alarm would sound if a date is not enterd into the cell before the preset
date.
dave
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If preset date would be H7 + 5 days.