Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Replace static data by dynamic data without loosing all the formul

Hello everybody,

I have a very complicated dashboard with formulas everywhere based on one
sheet full of data.
For now the data is copy/pasted everyday in it.

I would like to replace the data by a SQL data connection in the same
worksheet.
Unfortunately when I do that all the formulas break and get #Ref instead of
the actual reference.

Do any of you know a way to lock all the reference during this process?

Thank you for your help,