Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No Name

Default Re Picture Stock Brochure TIA

Hi Thanks for those I have tried in vein to get the code to work with my stock list, where do you put the pictures to make sure you reference the write one
Am about to start again and try once more
Thanks
Simon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Which example workbook will you be using?

With John's example workbook, insert the pictures anywhere on the sheet.

Those not used will be hidden.

John's allows for one picture at a time to be displayed depending upon the value
selected from the DV dropdown.

References will be to the name of the picture which will be seen in the namebox
when you select an inserted picture.

Bernie's allows for multiple pictures to be shown based on multiple DV dropdowns
selections.

I insert the pictures into an out-of-the-way area on the sheet.

Gord