Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table Formatting

I am having a problem with formatting the cells in a pivot table. Every time
I format the cells, and then change the number in the drop down box, the
formatting goes back to the way it was. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Try right click on PTTable Optionsde-select Autoformatselect Preserve
Formatting

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Jarod" wrote in message
I am having a problem with formatting the cells in a pivot table. Every
time
I format the cells, and then change the number in the drop down box, the
formatting goes back to the way it was. How do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Maybe
Double click on the field header. De-select, Show Items with No Data

--
Regards
Roger Govier