Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional formatting in a table is lost on table refresh

I have a Visual Studio Team System table of work items that is linked to my
Team Server and refreshed from time to time with the latest details in Excel
2007. To the table and one column in particular I have applied some
conditional formatting to highlight particular work item types - I select the
column header and use the CF rules. So far so good. However, when I refresh
the data from the server the conditional formatting is lost in the table and
in the rules the range is now specified as every column cell except the ones
in the table. How can I ensure the formatting is maintained for refreshes of
the data?