Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto insert row:

I have invoice template that each row is formatted, and worksheet protected.
need a code to auto inserts row and copys formulas and formats from above
row. so I can increase the number of line as I finish entering, it creates
another formatted row below
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Does this help:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

If that doesn't answer your questions, you may need to give more information
about what you want.

Regards,
Ryan---

--