Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default using the if command I think

I have A copy of the sheet I am working on and it may show what i need better
than I can explain, if the cell has a zero in it I need the formula to find
the cell that has the last daily reading in it. the 28th is where I started
to try and make a formula work. thank you for the help.
October

Time Date Daily Readings Gals Per Day Operator
1 0
2 0
3 0
4 0
5 0
6 0
7 0
8 0
11:15am 9 35 JZ
10 673 638 GB
11 1111 438 GB
12 1406 295 GB
13 1814 408 GB
14 2242 428 GB
15 2685 443 GB
16 3134 449 GB
17 3508 374 GB
18 3953 445 GB
8:30am 19 0
20 0
21 0
22 0
23 6070 2117 GB
24 6503 433 GB
25 6988 485 GB
26 7439 451 GB
27 8781 1342 JZ
28 0 -8781
29 8819 38 GB
30 9448 629 GB
31 10082 634 GB

TOTAL 1266
Daily Avg. in GALS 58
Daily Avg. in LBS 7

$0.02 Daily Cost
$0.67 Monthly Cost

--
Thank You
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

Not sure if this is what you need, but I put
=IF($C2=0,F1,D2)
in F2 and copied it down. Maybe the results in column F will help you.