Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Restrict open access

How can I allow one user to edit while everyone else would be read-only.
Currently everyone can open and make changes at the sametime. It would be
nice if I can lockdown per user open at a time. Can someone help me? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Banned

Depending on your windows version, right click on excel file, select
sharing and security ad the select the user that has full access and
give him such permissions, and then set the 'everyone' user to read
only

http://www.exciter.gr
Custom Excel Applications and Functions!