Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default MSN Money Stock Quote Problem

I created a spreadsheet in Excel XP for all my investments and used the MSN
Money Stock Quote add-in to update the daily activity values. I recently
upgraded to Excel 2007 and now can't get the data to appear in the cells.
Where I used to get a value, I now get #VALUE!. I have tried all the
recommendations in Microsofts Knowledge Database with no luck. Can anyone
please provide me with insight as to what has happened and a possible fix.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools Macro Record New Macro (assign a shortcut key).
Data Import External Date New Web Query.
Navigate to your web site, import a sample of what you want to see in your
SS, and then go look at the code. It is very likely that the "WebTables"
have changed; the numbers of the tables are probably slightly different now
then they were when you last did the import.

Hope this helps.
Ryan---

--
RyGuy