Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Urgent Help!!!

Dear All,
I am prepairing master sheet based on 14 sheets. I need to copy
data from every sheet and paste it into the master sheet. So, is there any
shortcut or formula for the same to paste all the 14 sheets to a single
master sheet.

Regards,
Vivek Mane
mailto :
+919223350659
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Vivek:

This is just an example. Say we want to create a summary table of many
sheets and we desire to create a column in which we have:

B9 from Sheet1
B9 from Sheet2
B9 from Sheet3
..
..
..

We can make this table by entering:

=INDIRECT("Sheet" & ROWS($A$1:A1) & "!B9") somewhere on the summary sheet
and copying down.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200751

"VIVEKMANE" wrote:

Dear All,
I am prepairing master sheet based on 14 sheets. I need to copy
data from every sheet and paste it into the master sheet. So, is there any
shortcut or formula for the same to paste all the 14 sheets to a single
master sheet.

Regards,
Vivek Mane
mailto :
+919223350659

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Gary,
I will give u 1 example for the same as follow :

Sheet1 ----
A B
1 Location Query category STATUS
2 MUMBAI Application/ Technical Closed N/A
3 MUMBAI General/ Others Open N/A
4 MUMBAI Application/ Technical Closed N/A

Sheet2 ----
A B
1 Location Query category STATUS
2 DELHI Application/ Technical Open N/A
3 DELHI General/ Others Open N/A
4 DELHI Application/ Technical Closed N/A
5 GOA Application/ Technical Closed N/A
6 GOA General/ Others Closed N/A
7 GOA Application/ Technical Closed N/A

Sheet3 ----
A B
1 Location Query category STATUS
2 GOA Application/ Technical Closed N/A
3 GOA General/ Others Closed N/A
4 GOA Application/ Technical Closed N/A

I want the above all sheets data in one sheet.
Kindly help me...

Regards,
Vivek Mane

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Hi Vivek:

This is just an example. Say we want to create a summary table of many
sheets and we desire to create a column in which we have:

B9 from Sheet1
B9 from Sheet2
B9 from Sheet3
.