Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Share workbook problem

Dear experts,

I created a shared workbook for our staff (around 800) to fill-in reply
information. Sheet1 is an user form for staff to input reply information.
Sheet2 is a summary sheet (hidden) for collecting reply information input by
staff to the user form in sheet1. When staff fill-in the user form, the reply
information will automatically update to the last blank row in sheet2.

My problem is, the workbook is a shared workbook. When more than one staff
input the reply information at the same time, a conflict situation happened.
No matter Excel accept which entry, other staffs' reply information will be
lost. This is not I want. Can any experts tell me how to resolve this problem
so that all reply information can be updated to sheet2 even more than one
staff reply at the same time?

On the web, many articles talk about how to resolve conflict by choosing
only one suitable entry but none about accepting all. Could dear experts help?

Thanks in advance.